Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals
This Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I – Self-Study Coursec is designed to teach you the fundamentals of SQL using Oracle Database 11g database technology. Using the powerful Structured Query Language (SQL), the data contained within relational databases can be retrieved, managed and manipulated.
- Develop essential SQL skills that enable developers to write queries against single and multiple tables.
- Manipulate data in tables.
- Create database objects.
- Use single row functions to customize output.
- Work with group functions to report aggregated data.
- Use conversion functions and conditional expressions.
- Manipulate queries to return required data.
- Perform calculations on data.
- Administer database objects.
- Database Administrator
- To identify the concepts and components of an Oracle Database 11g database, recognize how to retrieve information from it using SQL, and identify the steps for sorting, limiting
- To recognize the steps for writing queries that convert data from one type to another, specify conditions, perform calculations on groups of rows or even tables, and return value
- To identify the steps for manipulating queries to return the data you need, using subqueries and set operators, and also for manipulating the actual data using INSERT, UPDATE
- To recognize the steps for creating, defining, and dropping tables, manipulating how their data can be viewed, and using schema objects to generate integers, improve queries